Tuesday, June 27, 2006

yo.

today is school as usual laaaa.
shit man. my dnt NOT done.

anyways. miss grace lim not 1-two's maths lao shi le !!!!!
must cheer siah.

change to mr ooi now.
he still ok-ok laaaa. not that bad apparently.
but during his lesson, must self intro. cos he's new.
sian laaaa. jaslyn they all sabo me laa. and i self intro.
*ehem ehem*

but tthen he said that. i said my name. then he asked me for my hobbies.
& before i even answered right. he did sth silly.
he wannted other ppl to tell him my hobby.

and guess who he asked ? BENJAMIN. -.-
and ben said. im always online on msn; quite true laaaa.

then he asked. TIMOTHY. =0
&he said. i like shopping.
&i was like : what the fcuk youu saying ?!?!
&he said. he always sees me at jp.

haish. me go jp eat nia. i where got that much $$ sia. >.<

then. after reccess was history. waaaa lao.
cher name so cute !!!! ms lappen.
but most ppl said it as MISS LEOPARD.
lmao.
she damn stern laaa. and she is a lousy craap talker.

yaah. at thats the end of story.
byebye.

No comments: