Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HELLO.

ytd night; chatted with bdn and nevin;
thenthen; bdn is my bro in-law.
and nevin is my daddy.
LOL.

okay. then today; got back all results.
not that dissapointing la. hah!

i got 61.5 for maths; was was kind of a miracle[:
andand; 60 for science and DnT.
literature; 56 for SA2.
i had 55/80 for history!
the rest; lazy to list out[:

then was quite sian la, all day; check paper.
then chinese paper; thought i fail; but i did not.
the goddamn teacher marked wrongly and made me so damn upset la.
in the end; i still passed; by half a mark :D

then; after school got this npcc meeting or something.
then nco ziwei tell us whatt to bring, bla bla.
andand; i was standing beside kongli.
then a roll of tape flew directly to me and hit me!
thanks to zhenyu. -_-
then i was like laughing crazy; hah!

tmr! phototaking for cca.
[:
yay.

alright. no more.
byebye.

No comments: