Friday, September 28, 2007

NYL's: Give me one more quiz lor, lolzx.

EUNICE: Yo babe! Go ask Xue Qian! That guy is -.-!

NYL's: I did tag you too! Haha!

SOFFIAH-: Hey babe. Long time no see:D You jy too:]

JuL ;: Woah you zai! Write you hate sc here, lol. They no skill? Lol.

NYL's: Im not the only one, LOL! And send me the flying finger game:D

KEHUI: Haha! I can still rmb what you drew! Sick girl! >:] Vanehhhh~~

Shermaine: Yeah! Or else what the fuck is human rights for? Volleyloll<3

JuL ;: Cannot! V humiliating lah, for me:[

`BenN: Haha! Of course you know, i told you what! xD!

Friday alr:]

Had the usual chats with the usual people:D Haha! Ben kept calling Shermaine to accept him for fun! But, hope he'll be able to uh, forget somethings, and move on yeah? :x And my stomach hurt for day]: Damn menstrual cramps. Buay tahan! Recess! On the way back to class, as per normal, bombarded by sc people. All of us found out, they only catch mostly sec2s? Can you guess something from that statement? Lol. &Shermaine found a new use for them! Human dustbin, lolzxzx! Made me laugh like fcuk @ the staircase! Maths was, okay:] Im glad Mr.Lee's baaaack! Although as fierce as ever but teaches the best:D Sci was chem revision. Was handed out alot of worksheets, but did none:/ We were writing names and giggling like monkeys -.- Haha, Danial converted the male sexual organs into a mask:/ &that made Miss.J and the enitre class laugh too:D

After school - Animation lessons. Had to finish up production. But before that went to dnt room to help the rest with thier boats and boxes? Lol. Production was uh, TIRING! I think Germaine clicked the mouse over a zillion times alr, lol. But final product was absolute satisfaction:] Uh, sorry for the moodswing change. I was deprived of food and my stomach was killing me D:

My posts are BORING without photos:[ Bo bian:[
Oh look. I typed so much. Time to go. Bye!

You pretended like nothing's wrong. But cant you see? I dont hold on to your hands no more. Because I cant:[

No comments: