Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am so bored of studying for my physics test tomorrow, so I'm here to post in SELINA BABY'S blog at my own house. :D ZhengWei, I think you should be super jealous that her girlfriends can come to her blog and post whenever we want to. :D & We know you were shy yesterday, no need to hide! Owning. Don't get sad okayy! Because you guys met up just yesterday~

& Why did you say you owe me a letter? I don't remember you owing me a letter. Ahhh. I'm lazy and you know it, so, i won't br writing you one, but if its okay. I'll come here once a month to post(: Ahhah. 6 Years, 6 Years, Your baby must own me okay, because i've known you for 6 years alr. He must surpass 60 years! Beams*

MOST IMPORTANTLY, like you've said, I miss clique): Go out after exams because i admit i'm acting like a geek, getting so kiasu now okay, but nothing gets into my brain, no information inside my brain! Its been months since i last went out with you guys, as in together with the whole clique. I want to go ice skating and abandon Shemaine and you in the centre of the ring again. I wonder if michelle knows how to skate? I know Sharon & Siewhoon knows how to! I want to retail theraphy with you guys again(:



Juliana waves goodbye! (Finally my dinner is here, look at the time, my mum thinks i'm a god)
HAPPY 1ST MONTH TO SELINA & SELINA's BABY


& SELINA wants to say I'm glad we are not losing the closeness we are sharing(: Love you

No comments: