Thursday, April 09, 2009



I hated yesterday.
I could not sleep last night.
I screwed my tests.
I did not see Miki.
Felt like i was nothing, nothing at all.

I sat in the bus.
I tailed the route you used to send me home.
I read the letters you wrote for me.
I recalled how you reacted when you read mine.
I scanned through those text messages.
I thought of the sweet nothings we said to each other all day long.
I remembered our promises for each other - we'd never be apart.
I will remember to love, you taught me how.

Impossible to evict those memories out from my mind.
Seven months to come to a standstill.

Thought we were happy when all we did was linger.
So, this is the part where i learn to say goodbye..
If love's a game, then i've lost.
What's love, what's love...








My dear sec1s, you guys are not useless. You are not.
YOU know who YOU are.

No comments: