Thursday, February 18, 2010







Somewhere in between when everything started to fall apart,
how i wish i would hold on.

Sometimes i would think to myself what if i did listen to you.
Though it seems oblivious but deep down i didn't want all this shit to happen to us.
Even though we used to piss each other off all the time with you screaming at when i screwed my life but i remember how much we've been through still. While i'm still here i watch you move on as an achiever. We've gone different ways now, wanting different things in life. The truth is that if i could ever choose again, i'd never wanna be where i am now, much less be who i am now and i think you know what i mean. You used to know me best, you used to tell me what to do when i was in a mess. Right now i find myself all by myself now and when things have been this way for too long, i think we both know it's probably gonna stay this way. It's just that when i look back at us there's just so much to say that i won't even know where to start..


I know you'll get me.

No comments: