Monday, July 05, 2010

Some time back i finally dragged my lazy ass to Causeway just to get my phone repaired. Made up my mine that i still love my e72 more than my bb so yes back to Nokia. Met up with Kerien hunny for some catching up. We had waffles, yay. Long time since i had them. A pity it's not on Tuesday. This lucky bitch is enjoying herself in Japan now so come back quickly so we can meet again!Our Thailand trip hehe. Time check, 2:46 i'm cold and distracted in my lecture. I miss Sufang hugging me in class:( Anyway today is youth day i know i'm 17 but still a teenager so whr's my 1 day vacation? This is so unfair.......
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: