Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Really cannot wait for the school term to end, tsk. For one thing i am finally convinced of; i hate presentations. To-the-core.

I didn't really knew SG had that much vehicles till i got caught up in traffic. From Eunos all the way to Clem. Tsk. Well at least last night @ Mango i maintain! Kekekekezxzxc.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I remember waiting for eternity before getting in Powerhouse.
I remember meeting many familiar faces.
I remember going home after being on the dancefloor for 5 minutez.
I remember feeling so stupid after drinking.

Tsk.

No comments: