Wednesday, May 17, 2006

hahas, this is a survey that gina call me do. lol. so i do lorr. =)

Names you go by:
* selina, vanilla, banana. lols.

Screen names:
* wtf ? lols. dont know larrs! xD

Things you like about yourself:
* can swim and play bball and good at talking crap. LOL.

Things that scare you:
* erm... getting sick and being scolded.

Things you wanna try for the next twelve months:
* grow taller, dye my hair, buy what i want, get smarter. haha!

Things you want in a relationship:
* trust, honesty, loyal to each other. and must really love me !! omg. i sound demanding. lolsss !

Your everyday essentials:
* COMPUTER, air, food and hanphone. haix. hp kana confiscate.. ..

Physical things about the opposite sex [or same] that appeals to you:
* height.

Things you just cant do:
* get full marks for maths tests, not having money.

Things you want really badly now:
* my handphone!! no more school, and my friends. =)

Careers you are considering:
* no idea.. LOL. not yet decide. ah hahas. =D

Places you want to go for vacation:
* Paris, Romania and Hong Kong.

Things you wanna do before you die:
* say goodbye to my friends larr; and think of him just before i leave this world.

Three people you want to see this:
* my dad, mum and sis, LOL.

Three people you want to do this survey:
*erms.. Xiang Qi, Kehui and Xiao Hui xDDD

No comments: