Friday, May 12, 2006

haix.. me damn sian ar.. yesterday n today bad day for me sia.. cos my granny moving in to stay with at my parents house mah.. so horr. they SACRIFICE my room lehx !!!

i was like : " WTF!! "

and my dad was like :"we mustn't be selfish, ah girl.... "

i was like.. diao all the way lorr.... so sian arr !
and guess where i have to sleep now ? my parents room lehs...!! how can they do this ?!?! its damn sickening lorr. no damn respect forr miee at all. Im human too !!! my granny staying here for her whole lifetime .. den hor.. i also duno when i can get back my room.. now my mum of mine like ransacking my whole room lorr. then when she see wad she dun like will like come after me.. waa lao eh. like that not sian mehx.. =( haix.. dun tok abt this liao larr.


hmms. waaa. 6B o5' gonna have gathering during the 2nd week of june holidays.. WAAAA! so exciting sia.. -.-"but.. duno where we all goin.. hope its somewhere fun.. and not somewhere boring...

No comments: