Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hahahah,

Today, reached school later than usual.
Found out there was no light supply? LOL.
So used hp, to shine onto my hw, so i can do.
Jaslyn's fabulous idea lah, :)

Sci lesson, slack.
History lesson, didnt understand anything.
English lesson, LOL!
Kehui, Kaiqin, Shanice was talking.
We modified sch song, hahahahah.
And talk about vibrators? LOL!
Horny lah!

Cos i laughed too loud, ms leong heard T_T
So called me to have a speech in front of the class.
Then when Shannon say she cant hear me,
I shouted lor(:
I was laughing lor, -_-!
Hahahahahah!
& i do not look like a flying chicken okay! :D

Maths lesson, :D
I got 14/15 for my class test, OLAY-
I PASS OKAY!
I so clever siah, lol.

Went jp, then went home after that, (:
Kongli and shermaine didnt pass me $1.05.
So i can prepare to get scolding for tmr. -_-!
Like, whatever!
Okay, bye.

No comments: