Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ytd cca display was so tiring, lol. But fun.


Got up real early, sit Kongli mummy's car to sch!
Ty kongli der mama, your so sweeeeet! :D
But reached there, sch gate NOT opened.
Went to early! LOL.
Stayed in toilet, waited for Jiaxin, Shaoying, and Cynthia?
Supposed to be in the confidence fall thing, lol.
Shoaying and Kongli and I have different things to do :(


But ended up being usher, with Tivonaaaa, yaaaaay:D
Then gave flyers out to alot of parents and sec1.
Some parents so rude can? -_-!
So irritating, lol.
The sec ones are all so cute! Really lor!
I know some juniors le okay, lol.
And i finally know who is Derrick le, lol.


Yaaaay, then Zhangteng help me give out some flyers!
He soo kind uhhh, lol. Tytyty:D


After dismissal, go Mac, met Jaslyn and Weeboon.
Then, went to play pool. LOL.
With Jaslyn, Kongli, Jiaxin, Weeboon.
I lost two rounds, BUT! I WIN ONE ROUND.
Better than nothing okay.
Then Kongli! She take the cue,, and do nth!
Think she want perform pole dance, lol.

Anyways,
Wanted to go play bowling der lor.
But superbowl, more expensive. :(
LOL.
So went home(:

Took some pictures at mac!











































I took picture of Jaslyn de Zinc sling -_-!
















My fault, lol. Sorry Jaslyn! :D


Reply taggg:
Grace: HIII! TY(:

Kongli: HELLLO, Hahah, tyty.

Queeness: I thought youu know? LOL.

Derrick: LOL, Choose np lehhh. :D

Shaoying: LOL, i love youu alotalot lehh, dont sad!

NYL: Okayokay, i'll provide youu plaster! i promise!

Kongli: TY! :D When are youu dancing your pole dance? LOL!

No comments: