Monday, April 02, 2007

HOHOHO!

Today was, erm, stupid?
I forgot to bring my handbk, foolscap to sch T_T!

Started lesson with History. I didnt understand a thing.
English was worse. Didnt even listen.
Reccess, LOL, was funny!
I couldnt tell the difference between Angus and Andy >.<
&kept getting them mixed up!

MT, proceeded to com lab. Slacked. Did nth.
Sci, watched a video?
Maths, errr. ok-ok(:

After sch, Jaslyn came over to my house.
She wanted to do her HE proj.
But ended up prank-calling, sh and shermaine:D
Yeaaaap. So my monday was spent, useless-ly?
LOLOLOLOL.














Kehui's hand destroyed Shanice's sexy pose ):

























Shanice artwork:D












Laopo<3






































Dumb -_-!


























OMGZ!



Wahahahaha!
Reply tags(:

†RyushinZ*~: No lor, is cos we book her seat. So she reward us, LOL!

PEIYU: Me and Sh are of the same breed:D LOL. Lovesssss<3

Kaiqin: Thankyouu

Jiawei: LOL LA. Ty.

Kehui: Nope! I only told Jiawei(:

Nigel: HELLO, haha! Okay, thanks:D

ELLA ZEBULON: Thankyou.

Kong Ting: SUPERMAN! <3 Haha! Yeaaap, youu tc too!

Shaoying: where got alot of energy? Youu go ask sir for it la;D

laopo: I where got g2d2? LOL. Youu also laaa xDxD

KEHUI: HI(:

SO: Shannon! Haha! Whooooo~ Thanks!

Shaoying: Thanks deary<3

†RyushinZ*~: Thanks, dont sad le laaaaa;D <3

No comments: