Monday, April 23, 2007

Ok!

Today, school as usual.
Morning hair check.
OMFGZ, thank god! Never tio caught! :D
So unexpected can!
I thought msLeong would nag at me. But she didnt:D

Neither did missYana, yaaaay!

Okay, then normal lessons.
Had art after recess, went to com lab!
Then slacked away,
and after that was english. -_-!
Borrrrring T_T!


After school, boarded bus, went to jp.
In 154, some sec1 guys pissed Shanice off, lol.
HAH! Me and Shanice! We xi you ling xi [:
Heard the same song on our earphones with knowing!
Then, we walked like a couple, hoho!
Lock handssss:D

Yup! Then went home in the end.
But met other ppl after that.
Then went home! :D
Yaaaaay!

Aw, MYEs in 4 days, fk.
I really need to muggg D:
















Wtf, T_T! I love my chem test results[:




































































Reply taaaaag:

Michelle (: : Yea! HII, relinked le:D

Shermaine: LOL, yea, frdster comments are loveee<3 HAHA!

Jay Chou: Aww, i know your not the real Jay Chou, but i want join! Oh man, lovesss! <3<3

Lalashanice: HELLLO:D ,zzz, i no stead la, -_-! Anyhow say me T_T!

Qiuling: Nahh, your still chio-er than me laas! Is youu dont admit nia! :D

JUL: LAOPO! ,youu asssshole! <3

Shaoying: Siaosiao! Haah! MOACK!

KEHUI: Haha! Whoooo~~ ,Jay Chou best! :D

Aw, im done!
BYEEEE:D

No comments: