Sunday, August 19, 2007




Heyheyhey:D
I am happy today:] Went to tjcc with Angeline. Then met up with Jiawei, Jaslyn, ZhengYang, Timothy, ChongHao and Melvin. Saw Nigel too. Saw the parade and concert.

Then stayed @ the games booth for the rest of the time. I bought ♥lightsticks:D And they are nice and bright and beautiful! Haha! I saw ALOT of people having red and white balloons and i was sad because i didnt had one): Timothy asked me to shout @ people that i wanted one! I tried getting one myself but it didnt work. I called Timothy, Chuan Jiat and Gary to get me a balloon! But in the end hamster got it for me:D Thankyou hamsterrr♥:D

Saw XueQian, Lingling and Intan. Sorry Xue Qian, didnt see your 3 missed calls, roflzxzx.

Zheng Yang and i are going to wear our lightsticks till next next day; 11.17pm:]! I gave him one, lol. And Jiawei keeps molesting my white balloon! *slaps his face >:]
He has got nothing better to do :/ Didnt stay for the street party, cos i went to imm with parents. Sms-ed with Zheng Yang and got home:]

I'll reply tags on th next post! :]

No comments: