Thursday, August 23, 2007

JuL ;: Okay lah. I was just kidding:]

Shermaine: Yeah, its on next Wednesday now right?

NYL's: Lolzx, thats good:]

Shanice(:: Rofl? Cursed? By who! Haha!

STEPHANIE: Hello:]

JuL ;: it didnt really matter anyway, lol.

Shermaine: Haha, im bored too, but im online now:]

-------------------

I couldn't get myself to believe

Sang national anthem 4 times today. How patriotic :/ &Here's a secret! I didnt bring my chinese green textbook to school. Supposedly had to copy contents of that book as punishments, but i got away somehow:] I am 99.9% positive that i'll fail my maths test; how great! Science module changed to bio alr. Mrs Ng is a live sample -.- Thats all for today. The rest had badminton so i went home with wifey.

I hope wifey's feeling better alr. CHEERUP KAY. I'll be there for you<3

No comments: