Thursday, July 24, 2008

I can't believe i did some physics by myself! (gleamsss) Density is mass divided by volume yo!

Imma share with you a story about a cat and a dog, LOL WTF.

In bus, because they were v bored D:


Due to rapid shaking of the bus, LOL, the cat turned violent, OMG.


In class, OPH relieve lessons = potential camwhore session. I miss OPH because --- has toxic pubic hair O: LOL.

Omg, the cat and Jianhan secret rendevous. (I didn't say anything.)
(:




Dog went to look for the dancer but she was doing sudoko instead of splits, LOL.


Cats are not good @ stepping cute(:


Even superman doesn't want her, LOL. (:D)

Cat sees dog and turns hysterical and starts to _l_ everywhere. How sad :(

So dog follows suit!



Cat finds the camwhoring session insufficient, so we went to the toilet.
Classic ljb(:

I can pwn her cos i'm taller. Ehehehehe.

So clean bodoh.


I know the cat loves me, LOL!!! :D:D:D:D:D

But no matter what, the dog and cat are still together cos they can pwn everyone. LOL.




Eheheh i love this tiko Shanice.

No comments: