Saturday, July 05, 2008

The whole week: School, school, more school. What more?






Ji happy yi sia. (LOLZX, WTF)


Fri: Meiji factory, parade with a heavy m16, mac with Gl and Sh. Saw Weeboon.
I really really really didn't know Mark Lee is a jss ex student?
Today: Vivo, Handcock.

Shut up, i'm broke, lol. Shopped off my limits.

Shermaine: I can't help you. Ahahah, sad, short bitchzxz(:
Michelle: Whoohoo! Bang bang, i shoot you down~ Ehehehe.
Jaslyn Koh: Loooool. I miss you too luh! When's the next time we're seeing each other?
SHARON!:D: Hahahah, sit beside me more often! (: Xoxo.
WD: It's actually quite touching! Hahah.
Michelle: Nah, he won't! Hahah! I miss you! And how's oral?
Clayman: Ogay, hard to believe. I know you miss Shermaine. Ahahaha.
Zhiwei: Heyyyy! Ogay, i'll link soon!

No comments: