Monday, December 29, 2008

Ah i'm tired! :(

4/12
Chalet.

This girl here: Future model. HAHAHA.




Oh yayz. I finally have time to blog about the passerby in Shermaine's blog.
1, i'm not close to my current class with the exception of a few. You could've chosen a better and less phony identity to represent yourself. since i've alr have my reservations about you being my classmate. I admit having a tiff with Artika due to cca but even so, it wouldn't be her.
2, Look whose talking. Ugly heart? Going around everyone tagboard spamming doesn't only expose of your ugly and black heart, it shows how despicable you are.
3, Are you hoping i'd have my tagboard up again? :) I believe this is human nature to remove one's tagboard. Are you going to let someone bring you down without doing anything? L'll have one up when i'm feeling less lazy. This, you've no rights to decide for me.
4, Don't you insult my girlfriends. They've nothing to do with you so leave them alone. I am sure they've better things to do then to rebutt every of your immature and baseless statements.
5, I don't need you to judge me. If i had to please everyone, i wouldn't have time left for myself. The truth is, you yourself have people disliking you (maybe behind your back). but do you see them flaming you? It only does to show what type of person you are.
Whether all of the above gets into you, everyone can see. See you next year, 'classmate'.
Gosh, i typed so much! Wdf, hahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sis! Hahahaha, future model uh.

SELINA said...

Ya! Cheebye, she hug me so tight, i could suffocate kay. But so cute la. HAHAHAHA.