Friday, December 12, 2008

Hidden signaficance

I love today. I really do. :)
XOXO.

Sitex. Hahaha, i know. So long ago!






Woah, he's my best buddy @ work man.








Guess such minute conflicts gave us clearer insights of each other. :)
Thank you Michelle.

Then again yesterday, i realised that you'll never change.
(I'll let you INFER.)
Hahahaa, right Siewhoon?

And to that particular person,
Tsk, leave my girlfriend alone.


Take my hand, understand I'm afraid.

When you say it here tonight, will you mean it for our life?
Will you tell me everything that your heart is really feeling for me?

3 comments:

Michelle Tan said...

Ahh i guess we're alright now and i'm really really glad we trashed things out heh heh heh (:

Desiree (: said...

linked ;D you changed alot mans!

SELINA said...

Michelle: Hehe. Yes, definately! XOXO.

Desiree: Haha, i'm still the same Selina you know! :)