Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It wasn't anything big or grand but i still love everyone for making the effort to wish me a happy birhday or get presents for me. Really feel blessed and it's really sweet so thank you :>!! Esp on Sunday, i know cooking pancakes isn't easy now. HAHA. Plus not to mention the many drink and meal treats i got, haha really appreciate it!! Yes i had lessons on 26th because goodgirl93 did not want to miss lessons the next day^^

Fml i think my hips are shrinking because my skinny jeans are sliding off me. Hai hai hai please gain some weight my poor hips. Or maybe waist... :( I was early for schl today. Can you imagine how proud of myself i was?! The Chocolate Snowshake my schl sells... drink alrd can steam. Freaking shiok i swear. (Y) I had a quiz in class today but i still passed w/o listening. Tyco much? HAHAHA.

Sigh i broke the promise i made myself and shopped at VS again....





Honeybunnyz! HAHA.






1 comment:

GARY said...

SELINA sia...