Friday, November 17, 2006

Okayy. at the school today then dont know where to go? so me jaslyn and shanice walk walk. lol.
Jaslyn also went for the open house thing. yay. hahah.
Then acually had to present things to parents / p6 ppl about maths and geo.
Then the whole thing took so lorr, from 9+ till 4+? T.T I was so tired. -_-
Then at 2+ the principal come see see. See liao give comments. LOLL.
But still have to go back to school for the next week for more rehersals. %$@#&
The rehersal thing horr and my npcc training same day. so clash lor. )':
T.T I wanna go for both siah. Maybe i cut myself into two? :D:D:D
Then, i dumbdumb seh, i thought theres training on monday. But actually on tuesday.
So monday need to go school tell Mr Ooi i cannot make it. Cos i think i need go npcc. lol.
*pray pray*, wont get scolding from Mr Ooi. LOLL.

No comments: