Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The rain is stupid la can. Supposed to go play play badminton with Jaslyn &Shanice. But rain!
wtffffffff. Then my mother also lor, scared i got electric shock so never let me go. Im pissed la. )':

Haha today practicing for the maths open house. then i no more eagle claws liaooooooooo!
Mr Ooi say one. But uh, he took pictures. -_-! Then i present halfway, Shanon so cute lehhhh,
make the funny funny face. LOL. Then today slack slack la. Then listen to Germaine's Mp3.
&saw Jiawei and Zhengyang and Edmund. Edmund is like, cute as usual.

Then went to jp eat lai lai kitchen. then walk abit. then went to take 243. &saw np seniors. Hahah. Then ps, forget to wave to one of the np senior. lol. nvmm la. Then so sad lor cannot go play badminton. must sit in front of my com. LOL.

&i decided to reply tags for today. shun bian mahhhh:D
So, replys to tagggg:

Jolene: LOL, she my ai ren too. LOL.
ZhanHong: Ty for tagging[:
Xiaohui: HELLO. Hahah, lol. All yourr frd very cute lehhh, &i love youu toooooo!
Kongli: Ty for tagging<3
Clara: LOL, i never see youu ytd lehhh, when i come sch. Ytd training, fun bahhh[:
Derrick: Hahah; uh okay. will linkk. &youu know me uh. LOL[[:
Weiting: HELLO HELLO. yayaya, me miss youu! <3yah. Youu tc too!
Eunice: Heheh; LOL, hello sexy! Yep! Saw youu at training too, :D
Xinyi: My sexy Xinyi! <3! &thanks for tagging.

No comments: