Friday, November 10, 2006

Went to vivo city with shoaying today; a pity Kongli couldnt make it. awwww. )':
Did lotsa crapping on the train; &we even called Kongli to accompany her.
Then; reached there, had lunch.
Shaoying bought pink heart shaped earings! I choose der okay! [x
I bought a black hairbanddd ,with white polkadots. For $6. lol.

Then!
I WATCHED STEP UP!
FINALLY; WOOHOOOOOO!
The show damn nice la; can?
&the ballet moves were like so cuttttte in the show(: Cos they can stand on thier toes. lol.
Me and Shaoying had to sit the front-est row! T.T
Cos we bought the tickets late. &;when we enter the cinema; we thought the show started. LOL.

After the show went to candy empire[[:
We bought gummies! hahah; lol. &Shaoying kept saying her gummies were nicer than mine.
Then went home. I took 242; to accompany my deary[:
&saw a np senior :x
Now; will show whatt i bought at candy empire. LOLL!









Yeh; thats itt. BYEEEEEEE.

No comments: