Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kelly: Lolzxzx. Wont one lah:]
SHARON! ;D: Mocha is the sex kay:D!
JuL ;: HAHA! No comments, lol.
Nigel: Blogsong:D
Jaslyn Koh: Lol, i can do also meh? Takecare too, misses!<3
ZT: Hello Mr ZhangTeng:D

Siewhoon's pretty eyes:D












Photos taken when we went to celebrate Jaslyn's birthday. Dinner @ swensens was nice:] i wonder if our class can have a class gathering anot:[

Yes anyway, trg ytd. Omg, can someone tell me why was the sun so hot? Boo:[ I was v happy ytd:D Because it was Lingling's birthday, i gave her birthday bashes:] Sec2s sang her birthday song:] And, Layling is talking to me alr:D:D:D:D! Plus, that si Xue Qian is coming for trg alr. Like finally. LOL!

&&&I thought you would call. I should stop deluding myself, yes i know. I wanna cry.

No comments: