Friday, November 23, 2007

One more time tmr, then im free. Im soooooo tired today:[ Im sorry Shaoying, and Layling. I'll be alright tmr, i guess o.o Anyway, i found that its forever so funny talking to Jun Keat:] Thanks for trying to cheer me up:]

JuL ;: Lol! Okayy laaaas, where got manzxzx!
Jiawei: Hello:]
JuL ;: Where got whole class? Lols! Then you slowly rebel lor o:
UNKNOWN: o.o
Mel: I love meinu:]
Cynthia: Hello:D
Shanice(:: Shaniceeeeeeee!
JuL ;: Hahas, yeahhs:]
WD: o.o Lame lehzxzx.
SHARON! ;D: Yo pretty:D!
Kcw: ???
Jiawei: My sir laas! ._______.
Tammy: HELLO:D! Yes i remember you:] Will link you asap babeh!
Dennis: Thanks si Xue Qian:]
NYL's: You hair is alien-ic in the first place, ALIEN!
Shermaine: Yes! Haha.
WD: ???
Nigel: Yo Nigel! Horny ass:D Im not hot dude, you are.
Qiuling: Lol! No lor!
JuL ;: LOL. Thanks for the phone call:]
Layling: Hello pretty!
Jiawei: LOL.
WD: -.-! I got nothing to say, lol.
HANYUN: Lols, will help you advertise. So sad laas, dont have the color i want]:
Shermaine: Orhhs:] Thanks:]
SOFFIAH-: HELLO SEXAYE:D Will relink asap:D
WD: Wang waaaaaaang~
gRace"]: Thanks Jie! Hahas:D
Guest: I love you:]
JuL ;: o.o?

Kkkkk, done. Walao! I want to sleep o.o

No comments: