Friday, May 29, 2009



I try not to think, but can't you just let me be?



So you're gone while i am haunted but i guess you'll be just as fine.


"Glad we all decided to take time off, even thou' it was just a few hours. The amount of time we spend together isn't going to matter. Much more importantly, it's how we spent it." XXXX.


- I know i need to do something to my hair but i can't figure out what needs to be done.
- My fingernails are long enough to scare you now. ;)
- For 3 days in a row, i had donuts for dinner and they were deeeeeeelicious!
- Envy kids who express themselves with words so effortlessly. Damn, why can't i be one?
- I am going to kill myself if i don't get an A1 for English, really.
- Blanked out for my oral examination today. What an unfavourable topic for conversation. :(
- Desperately needs to start revision for MTs cos it's just 2 days away!!
- As much as i hate my physics teacher, his quote motivated me more than any other teacher's had.
- I forsee a box filled with F21 and VS apparels right up my doorstep very soon! And that makes me a happy girl! For the moment thou'.

No comments: