Wednesday, May 13, 2009

School mania.


Left my math work at school today. Bye integration.. Today i used my super powers and completed my comprehension in 30 minutes. Steady one! Someone teach me how to lengthen sentence structure lehz, or later Amy Phua bully me!! Plus, i think i flunked my chinese prelims, wow so exciting. Tell me how, tell me how how how. Shermaine and i were staring at a hardcore sickopath today while laughing our heads off, heheheeee fun sial. Feeling like a loser now cos i looked thru my saved messages, "Then i shall stay beside you to give you a kiss everytime when your tired. :)" My god, tired, yes very but no - no kisses from you for me. Tml is 14th again and yes, woooo, gonna cry my eyeballs out again. What the fuck Selina, can pick up must put down!!! Seriously my headache is killing me but not to worry cos my panadol power is coming to my rescue! 8) Anyway Jermin cheerupzxzxzc k, we single ladies unite hehehe. (L) Okay i am going to bed now and hug my teddy bear someone had bought for me to sleep. On second thought... i think i will just stone on my bed, heheheeee. D;

No comments: