Thursday, May 07, 2009

Miss Phua bullied me today and robbed my essay plot. I no idea alrd. :(
Don't think you got baby power i scared you. Hehehe.
No la kidding. She's so cute. :)
Oi but i waiting only hor. July and i go back to class!

I swear, physic spa confirm + chop pass. Physics shitcore noobs like me no worry! 8D

Hk cafe hk cafe.
Berney my meal leh!?




Like crazy only.
We got chased of the stage. Why sial!





SHERMAINE I STILL REMEMBER WHAT I DID TO YOU!
The sweet uncle! HAHAHA.




VERY WRONG VERY WRONG! 8)








.
.
.
BOO.


Still can come my house watch hard gay wdf! Stupid guys!!!
I still remember dancing in the cab leh. Everyone go try!!

TGIF again.
And if the school's nice enough, tml there will be students in grey uniform @ Orchard, wooooo!

To meet, to know, to love, to part - the saddest tale of the human heart.
Z, Z, Z..
The only time i'm not thinking of you's when i'm talking to you. That's how you make me feel.

No comments: