Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello!
AND HOHOHO! Just conferenced with 6 of us:D

Happy birthday to my Melissa pretty:D
Happy birthday to you baby:]
I hope you grow prettier each day!
Haha, and i hope your right shoulder is okay alr:D
Your a year older alr:D


Ok, see this poem of Jaslyn's:
the coldest days, the fallen night
i walked through the streets,
and nothing just seems to be right,
i lost control, and tears were weaped.

god played with me,
he made me feel hopeless.
what am i, without you,
and whats live, without my love.

everything was snafu,
and i all i wanted was a little bit of your love
we knew we had to end here,
its a torturing forbidded love.

we were passionate,
and even until now,
you're my whole caboodle.

Thankyou:]
LOL:D She composed it for me! She didnt like it, but its her effort after all:] *touched! Lol.

*Lets just hope this new step i take, is not another dead end.
I'll accept the fact no matter how hard it gets:D!
& J, thanks for the phone call♥

No comments: