Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What happened today was far too worse then what i expected D:
So i'll blog about it.

Erm, how could you guys back out so suddenly:[ Bo xim leh, like that pangseh:[ You PROMISED that you guys would be there, didnt you? I'll give vague details here. Not gonna dwell too much into the whole situation. Do hope you guys are aware of your actions, rather than to act innocent. Because it did seriously hurt the people who organized the other bbq. Maybe you had you reason, or maybe i could'nt understand your plight. Rahr, in any case, Jaslyn dont want you to turn up if your going for the other bbq, i think.
Pls go to http://thelastromancee.blogspot.com for more details xD!


I spent the whole bloody morning trying to calm little miss bangla down. Seems useless apparently. Jaslyn, your blog post can make people cry, lolzxz. do more yoga:D Eat ice cream. It helps:D

Yes. About the previous days. I managed to set my thinking straight ._. By reading books:D Thanks Kehui! For the Memoirs of a Geisha:D I was totally addicted to the storyline, and idk why:/ I gotten over you, and one day, i'll find courage to look up to you again.

As for eoy! I dont need to check my results and i dont need streaming day to tell me where i'll go next class. Most likely; 3-1. I lost valuable marks in geog's topo map and DnT's ortho to iso. No doubt, i'll be failing Geog, DnT, and MT;, because of comprehension. Here's something intriguing: everyone said bio was hard when i said it was easy. Why:[

Ytd's trip to town was fun:D Siewhoon should have got wet in the fountain>:]
OKAY, I'll post pictures later, if i fell like it, lolzxzxzxz.

No comments: