Friday, October 26, 2007

Its been 2 years. Times passes so quickly. And before we know it, its time to go our seperate ways. Fate has brought us tgt but for now, its gonna break us apart. I guess this is what everyone gotta go thru somehow. Through it all, we shared our joys and sorrows. I remember the Jurong Lake Park incident last year and the lizard fun today. 2-2 o7, thanks for all the memories you have given me. i failed to cherish those precious moments, and when its time to part, it gets so hard to let go. I saw Angeline, Shermaine and Juliana cried. So yes, i broke down as well. 2-2 o7 will always have a place in my heart.

Juliana, wifey. We arent gonna get into the same class next year. But through out these years, from P4 till now. You have always been there for me. We been thru conflicts. However, it turned us into closer friends. As you are to me, i am to you. Remember, we'll still be great friends no matter what.

Jaslyn, my bangla xiaojie. Different class next year too, i think. Remember the times when we always quarreled? Thru the ups and downs, i guess i learnt much more about you. Thanks for your jokes and for your suan-ingsxD! Rmb that no matter what, ill be there for you whenever you need comfort.

Melissa, meinu. Though im only close to your for this year. I realised that you were more than a good friend to me. I could share my secrets with you. And you will be there to comfort me. Thanks for everything that youve done.

Shermaine. Shermaine, i'll miss you the most]: I remember the times when we always send each other frienddster comments, when we always complain about money issues. Towning w/ you is always a joy. I'll never forgot you, girlfriend.

Siewhoon, aunty strawberry. Youve always been helping me alot! No matter what it is, we have always been tgt! I love you:]!

Benjamin, kor:D Hee. We are anti 3-5 terrorists xD! I'll miss your funny jokes next year:[ Thanks for being a great friend. Meet @ audi ah! Rmb to follow your heart when you make those type of desicions :x

ZhengYang! Lolzxz, i will miss the fun times we had in class. I dont think we will end up in the same class:[ Thanks for msg-ing me whenever im bored! Aw]: I wanna go to the same class as you:[ Ha, i'll miss you. Lets continue msg-ing forever! :D

Jiawei. Stupid. Idiot. Dumd. Asshole:D Lolzxz. I'll miss the talks we had in class tgt! And next year, there wont be anyone to send me songs alr:[ Thanks for everything!

Angeline and Qiuling. Lol, Angeline, dont cry alr:[ No matter what happens, we will still be best buddies! I still wanna hear you morning greetings:D Be strong kay! And Qiuling nuer, faster find a bf:D! I will miss you]:

Kaiqin: You wear my partner for, 1 year? During that time, thanks for everything you done. Without you, i wouldnt have improved in my chinese. i'll miss your cold jokes, lol.

Nigel! Thanks for letting me draw in your book:D I'll never forget your horny-ness and you report book photo! Lets hope we'll get into the same class next year:D

Kehui and Shanice: You guys must rmb to miss me:[ KEHUINEH AND SHANEH:D Sitting w/ you guys are the best! Wheee~ I wanna get into the same class as you two:]

Shannon: You have always been a good friend to me. I may not have known you that much. But i know we hit off well when we met, and i always could tell you whats on my mind. Thanks for everything!

Qiantong lao ban niang. Hee:D You may borrow my notes whenever you want:D Or msn me if you dont know what hw there is:] But i doubt we are gonna get into the same class. I'll miss you]:

To the rest: I'll miss everyone:[ 2-2 rock:D
Im like writing a will, or suicide letter -.- If i could, i wanna relive the past 2 years. I wanna cherish the memories once again. One more time pls:[















































No comments: