Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello:D
I think i should reply tags first.

Angeline Tan: Dont sad alr la. I also want be in same class w/ you]:
JuL ;: Woah, scholar scolding me alr]:
`sharonkoh(x: Huh? What you mean? LOL!
Yvonne: Definately:D Haha! But kinda scary to me]:
Shermaine: Like you said, surely have to go diff. classes, no choice]:
Nigel: Walao? STUUUPID NIGEL:D
Shermaine: LOL. Lizards:]
ZhengYang: :D!
Dan: Thanks asshole:D
Kelly: Yeah, so sad yeah?Good luck to you too:]
Passer By: Lol. For fun:]
Mel: My chao da meinu:] Loves!
!gina: Alright:D
JuL ;: HELLO BABY:D Aw, dont cry]:
Nigel: Yes Nigel:D You are very stupid:]
KEHUI: They seem alright to me! Haha!
KEHUI: Yes i miss you la]:
Nigel: Yeah! Pray pray pray ah!
Shanice(:: Hais~ Stupid separations :/
Jiawei: Hello:]
PEIYU: Hello:] Yeah, good luck for the upcoming years too.
NYL's: Omg? -.- Banglas are not cute:]
Angeline: OMG, pls dont cry! Rmb, be strong kay! We will still meet up!
SHARON! ;D: HAH! HI!
Jiawei: Hahahaa:] $30 leh?

I met up w/ some 2-2 people today:] Supposedly badminton session but had wet weather plan instead, haha! Went to alter Sheermaine's and Shanice's jeans. Then to the playground near Shanice's house, finally reached jp's library:]

No comments: