Monday, December 03, 2007

DECEMBER ALR:]
I dont like:/ I dont like holidays if im broke. BOO:[

Anyway! Watched Enchanted and Hero w/ Deary. Accompanied her to concert in a dress:l Enjoyed 3 days w/ her, esp @ vivo one:D
After that, town w/ the girls. I was fucking broke @ that time. Yes Shermaine, i'll get that 'explain to me again, why do i need a bf' tee:D Lunch @ Hk cafe, v nice. I bought my books alr:] W/ Ben, Chong Hao, Jiawei. Tyvm to Jiawei, for carrying my books home:D Sibeh heavy siol!

Wifey'll be going to Taiwan tmr. I will miss her and her cute shades xD Juliana Goh Si Hui, if i find you getting a ONS, your gonna be so dead >:]

I wanna go town tmr with Sh, Shermaine:[ Urgh. Ohmytian, i've got a sudden urge to play pool:D And i wanna go out w/ Shanice, Angeline(Tan), Kehui blabla. BOO:[

Im so sorry Jiawei! Played audi w/ you but songs were so fast :X Jy for your lis tmr? Lols! I wanna win Benjamin Low T_T! So despo to win him o.o! Im talking to Shermaine now, and she sounds soooo ambitious:D! HAHA! Lawyers are hot people:D

Pictures:

W/ deary, concert o.o




o.o?




Spot Julianaaaaa:]















Dude, where's your head? :D






Im so sorry. The feeling's not right. You will find someone better than me. I'll still remember whatever you said to me. I've not done my part as your gf @ all.
Sighs. Someone is still lingering in my mind. I miss conferences till 6am :O

Replytags:
Kenn*: Hello Mr evil guy:]
NIGEL: The $1.20 is w/ me now, if we do meet up, i'll pass it to you? :]
Tika(:: Yo baby:D Will relink asap.
Dennis: Yo.
Shermaine: I got them alr, haha!
Nigel: Is being random the trend now? HAH!
LayLing: You too:] And take care kay.
Joey(:: Yes i rmb:D Haha, will relink also:D
Shermaine: Haha! Shermaine's random, Nigel's dumb. Right?
JuL ;: How about banging the wall? :]
Nigel: o.o? Your tag's damn no link lah!
JuL ;: HAHA, yeah!
Shermaine: Ohmytian! Nigel ah Nigel!
SHARON! ;D: Tagged you alr baby! :D
Nigel: Why not? Chocolates are the nicest thing on Earth dude.
JuL ;: o.o?
Amanda ♥: LAOPO:D Yep, lols!
Nigel: Mine was all along there lah bodoh!
Jiawei: YES YES I AGREE:DD
`BenN: Tyco laas can? -.-! I'll win you in audi someday:[
PEIYU: Nice? :] Hahas! You solo-ed:D
SHARON! ;D: Updated, haha!
JuL ;: Yo baby! I cant update myself -.-!
Tammy: Of course i remember you! Lols, our batch only 6 classes? :]

Done:D
Ohmytian! I got myself a cut on my finger:/ Fucking pain lah bodoh T_T!
Take you there - Sean Kingston, is a v v v nice song:]

No comments: