Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here to update, because Juliana's doing the same :]!

I didnt meet stead and Michelle love for westmall. So sorry sweethearts! Shall go out net week tgt:]! Oh yea, lessons were okay for today. I got lowest for a maths too! Oh bummer:[ But for the first time, i felt real sleepy during hist. Something's wrong w/ me. Acc-ed Michelle and stead to get assesment books. Then went home w/ wifey. Seeing stead start to study worries me, LOL. Cos she's never like this. But i shall do the same too. Melissa! We study tgt and pass our maths k!:D

Reply tags:
Stephanie: Hah, thanks:] But i aint good @ all luh.
Jiawei: Walao, CT pwn me like shitzx.
Shermaine: I double miss stead right now! :[
.CLARICE.: Haha, hey sweet! Thanks:] Takecare too.
SHARON!:D: Lol, are you ok? Slack luh, im doing it right now:D
Superman: Huh? O.O I dont get it, lol. I<3superman. Xoxo.
.CLARICE.: Haha hi! I wanna tag you too:D See you tmr!
Sadded: O: Its ok, i'll be fine, dont be sad, lol.
NIGEL: Oh my, you must be going insane T_T

K, Juliana's calling me to read her blog. Bye.

Because my world revolves around you.

No comments: