Friday, February 29, 2008

Reply tags first:
JuL ;: Oh yea! Your teacher! Haha! Yea luh seriously. They do suck.
Angeline T.: Hey babe! Hah! Goodmorning.
Kailin: Hey:] Its alright, i understand. I've told them for you alr. Anythign still can look for me luh:] Takecare sweet.
ZT: No comments. Boo! Since when did i pon lessons XD
SAHRON!:D: Haha, hey love! Alright, will tag you too:]
Shermaine: Yea camwhore. Anytime babe! :D
`DearO:: I love you too luhhhh! Xoxoxoxo:]
SHAOYING: Hello! Long time since we talked luh! Takecare great care uh.
rOllin: Haha hey:] Will link too!
Shermaine: Haha your bro's real cute! Yeah money's the main issue.
STEPHANIE: See you in school too:]
DearO:: Hahah, lovesssss x3
Michelle: Yea i miss you too! But its alright, still caught cj7 tgt:]
xMouse: Lol, thanks!
SHARON!:D: No problem my dear. I love you alot too:]
JuL ;: Wifey! Haha, will try to complete hw @ home XD! Loves and misses!

This year's the leapyear.
How cool.

I am tired. I hate blisters. Im sick of everything that has to do with the term 'basha'.

Tmr's the comp alr. Scared luh. Later tmr anyhow anyhow seven hands eight legs! If you get what i mean O: I pray and pray and pray for luck to be on my side, so my tent guy loop doesnt snap. Hah. Im still scared la dey. Very scared :/

Hah, thanks Sam for your powers. And those who wished me luck, lol.
Yayness! Im catching Leapyear soon! Very soon!

Plus: I miss Michelle love and Shermaine so so much! Wouldnt be able to make it again next week! Ugh, promise to make it up to you guys! And do cheerup wifey. Its ok, you still have your girlfriends with you, yea? Aw:[ I miss dear.

Alright, off to bed. Tmr's gonna be a scary day D:

No comments: