Saturday, February 02, 2008

Im updating to stop Juliana from not updating!
Cheer up dear! There's still alot of Valentine's day after this year's. I shouldnt tell you to stop thinking about him. I know it will never work. LOL. Idk what else to say alr. Nvm lah, i'll still be there for you! I wonder what's taking her so long to come online:/

Seriously, i dont want 14th feb to come so quickly, lol.
I am naive, i am stupid. I know i think too much.
No deny, i look away whenever i see you walk past my class.
No deny, i still have feelings for you.
No deny, i cant forget you.
But its not as if i want to. I try my best just to smile everyday, in the hopes of not tearing. I want to be taken away. I dont wanna feel anything else. I need a listening ear. I wanna be in a place without you. I want to dance. Dance away sadness. Everyday, more and more things go wrong for me. Things start to crumble. Its feels as if im falling apart. But i cant seem to find anyone to confide in. I have never felt so weak for a long time. You picked me up, and now you made me fall. Seeing you change into a another person makes it much worse. It seems we were back to what we were a v long time ago, strangers. I wish i wouldnt need anymore of you. I dont expect anything. All these thoughts keep flowing thru my mind almost every minute. I keep lying to myself, saying all i need is just time. Maybe the ultimate question is, how much time do i need? I lost hope, i lost faith. Now tell me, what can i believe in when i dont even believe in myself anymore? Oh, when will tmr be a better day? Its taking so long.
Maybe having trg on 14th is good :O

Westcaost and school.














I love Sharon and Sok Kee more and more! Haha. Anyway, happy birthday to HuiMin! May all your wishes come true yea?

More than million tears, fall in eternal love.
Remember forever more, we stand for a thousand years. 000
Dont ever forget, my love.

O:!
I love my blogsong, alotalotalot!

No comments: