Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today is 14th.

Hell. I've got lowest for emaths common test. Great! Wonderful! Marvelous! (-.-) Prolly failing everything luh! Thought i could pass geog, but in the end, i guess not D:! Relying on hist now, which i dont think i did well? _l_ up papers, LOL.
Exchanged gifts. Xue Qian's gift is really nice luh! All the hearts:] Thanks uh~ Haha, stead's away now, i think to oschool.

Ok yes, i liked it. Did i answer your question? Lol. Thank you:} Xoxoxoxo. Dont be so silly luh, i dont deserve that much.

Changi airport is cool:D!









Replytags:
Wrc!: Haha! Ok luh. I also didnt stay overnight.
Jiawei: Lol, confusing man!
Shermaine: Haha yes of course my dear! To the movies:D
.CLARICE.: Hey! Haha, thanks uh. See you tmr!
Elmo: Lol! But i still like it:D
JuL;: Haha, yea watch movies!
Elmo: Oh hello, LOL. I replied alr:]
Sharon!:D: I emo w/ com la dey! :D

Getting the same bucket tote w/ Michelle and stead! Oh yea baby!

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone.
Just the one, two of us.
But that never happens. Guess im dreaming again.
Lets be more than this.

I've got nothing to say O:

No comments: