Monday, April 07, 2008

Just like any other day spent in school. Mondays seem different now, w/o the usual science practicals that made my day seem more interesting. 2.4's tomorrow. I miss Monday dates w/ grilfriends and im looking forward to next Monday's. Maybe tomorrow will get better, if i manage to skip float outs and join my darlings to vivo. It sucks to have float out. Thank god i have my mobile phone w/ me.

Shermaine: LOL, miscarraige alr. O: Style bodoh.
Passer-by: No, i dont.
SHARON!:D: I wont ever be looking @ that again. Good luck for your run tmr, dear.
XINYI: Hey yo! Whats your link, LOL.
Huiying: Heyyyyy. See you too! Takecare.
Xp: Hello darling. See you tmr, xoxo.
Zhengyang: Thanks uh:]
Kuanhong: Thankyou. Haha.
Lay Ling: No luh, i'll be fine. Lol.
Crystal: Hello dear. Relinked alr. Take great care!
Berney: Hello! Haha thanks:]!
Kenn*: Is my blog dying? O.O!
HanYun: Hey lovely. Where got special, lol! See you tmr:]
Shermaine: I'll try. No worries:] Xoxoxoxoxo. I love you stead.
WD: Hi. Haha. -.-
Felicia.t: Heyyyy sweet! You takecare too. See you in school yea? Misses.
JuL ;: I'll get on w/ life, dont worry about me. Glad to know your fine alr:]
.farahD.: Hello! The song's Taio Cruz - She's like a star. I love the song too!
Kuanhong: Heyyyy:]


Love hurts.

No comments: