Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The love within. Xoxo.

Ohhhh well. Here goes nothing:/
IM GONNA BRING MY E MATHS TEXTBOOK TO SCHOOL. Yea, to study. *gasps in shock* Ahhhh whatever. Im keeping Sony Ericsson C902 in mind! I hate it when evil mid years spoil my birthday plan:[ Knnccb. ONE YEAR ONE TIME LEY.

Shitto. My maths suck till the suckiest standards there ever is manzx. Deary, please offer tuition to me, LOL THANK YOU:}

On a happier note, had a date with bffs. Town in uniform, LOLZX. Though it was just a few hours, we did have fun with countless jokes yea? I fucking materialistic, for god's sake. I'll curb my temptations, ok, i'll try. *shuts eyes and meditate* Ahhh. Not working, LOL:D

Omygoshzxzxz. I like jss fancy drill contingent ok! I LIKE THE GREEN SASH LA BODOH. Okay control. Jung Keat joker sio, lol. But but, i hope your wait will be shorter:] ALAMAK. Totally no link.

Eyyyy, walao bambam go sleep alr. Ok i go sleep too.
Your presence lifts my spirits up, just like how it was in the past. But, somethings were just meant to be.

No comments: