Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thats how much i love you.
Thats how much i need you.
You know exactly what to do.
So that I can’t stay mad at you for too long.
That’s wrong.
So I despise that I adore.
And I hate how much I love you.
But i just cant let you go...

TWENTY FITH OF APRIL MEANS I MIGHT START TO GET PRESENTS.
Thought my birthday's on 26th. (Examinations start on 28!) D:
But im not happy, cos your not there.

I miss Bambam. She wont be able to come over to my house and Michelle's. Rah. Neither can Juliana. But its okay. I have Siewhoon:D And we are gonna talk all nighttt!

Ng Jun Da: Will link asap. Thanks for tagging:]
SHARON!:D: Love! Ok i shall tag you more. Hahah. Xoxo.
Jiawei: Lol, shit you! Haha. See you tmr:]!
STEPHANIE: Clear? -.- If there's no pumping, it wouldnt be a ug camp. Zzz. Its not about the punishment we go thru. Everyone's more bonded after punishments.
Felicia.t: Hey babe! Will relink asap.
KEHUI: Shermaine look's cool:D Yes please:D See you tmr too!
ZhengYang: Hey yandao:D:D:D:D.
Felicia.t: Haha your prettier! Done alr.
SHARON!:D: Ok, same here, lol! Lovesssssssss.
Jaslyn Koh: You saw me? Serious! I didnt see you D: Rah! Yes, May 16's not too far away. Haha! Hope we are in the same group yea? Misses!
Shaoying: No ): HOW! Im so dead, lol.
Michelle: Girlfr! :D Haha, yeap healing slowly. I love you!
WD: Hello!
Shermaine: BAMBAM. I miss you like fuck. Hurry up and get well soon! I miss you. Badly.
SHARON!:D: I doubt i can do well. Thnks and you too. Haha, yea, 26:]
ji@W3i;07: Hello! Walao, not dumb ok! HAHAH. Thanks:] See you in school tmr!
SAM: I'll try to do well too. Hahaha. Yay! :D Means i can see you soon? Lol.
Shermaine: Hahah chicken pox suck right. I havent contracted it! O:
Jaslyn Koh: Hahah! Yes, after my exams would be ATC:]
KuanHong: Thanks! You takecare too:]
Someone: Yea i know who are you. Its okay. Im sorry too.
ZhengYang: Hello! Hahah takecare too. Xoxoxo.
SHARON!:D: OGAY OGAY. I'll tag you real soon! LOL. Loves.


You said Saturday. Lets see.

No comments: