Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sam: Sam Yik Hong! HI:D
SHARON::D: Style bodoh! Lol.
Felicia.t: Hey honey! Haha saw you today. Yea, sure will send:D Takecare love!
Mel: AHEM!:] You takecare kay? :]
Cheryl :D: Hello:] Takecare darling.
Kuanhong: Thankyou!
Michelle: Girlfr! HAHA! Yes, our everlast shoes:]
SHARON!:D: Hello! Do takecare and cheerup k!
Shermaine: STYLE BODOH! YA LAH. Pro right. HAHA, I LOVE BAMBAM APLENTY:} Xoxo.
Jiawei: Yea, jealous right! HAHAHAH! XD
laaaa: Do you think i would care? Haha.
berney`s frn: O: Ok i know who are you -.-
Kuanhong: Thanks yea?
Shermaine: Yea! Then we'll be meeting up on Friday & Sunday too right!
WD: Hi! And bye, lol.
LayLing: Cheerup my dear. I know what your going thru. Take it easy k. Xoxo.


SHITTO. My dearest SHAOYING, i need you. D: Faster teach me maths!
I keep thinking of my birthday when my brain's supposed to me in geek mode O: I doubt there's gonna be anyone to celebrate with me. Cos everyones busying studying. Oh bummer:[

Just when i thought i picked myself up. Just when i thought i could declare you no longer bother me. Just when i thought we are just friends. I just dont know what to say. No, i dont hate you. How i wish i'll make it through.






No, not fishballs!




Selina loves Giant! *Beamsssss*

THIS PICTURE IS FUCKING DARK. D:































No comments: