Friday, May 18, 2007

Had some stupid story telling programme during sch.
Took 3 hours to get the whole thing over, so had to go upper sec reccess.
Went mac after sch, with Jiaxin and Shaoying.

Had cca.
Wasnt in the best of moods. Someone should know why :/
Was released, and went home.


&nonono! We arent lesbianssss(:

Reply tags:
KEHUI: Huh? Sky falling?

Felicia. x333: Hello, &yes, will relink(: Takecare!

Dennis: Hello(: ,&ty.

STEPHANIE: Haha! I failed my lit SA1(: ,E8 (x

jiawei™: Haha! Nahh, it wasnt that long ok, lol.


No, you need not suan me. I know where i stand.

&i could swear over my dead body, that yes, i did do my job.
But if still you think im not good enough, Then get me replaced.
I would be, certainly, more than delighted to let that person take over.


HAHA! Jiawei! I updated already:D

No comments: