Thursday, May 31, 2007

Its time to let go,

Yay, back to blogging(:
Er, after 6 days? :l
Kay, holidays are boringggg):

Then on tue night! Kehui &Shanice went over to my house:D
To watch phantom of the opera, lol.
Shanice said my house looked like an animal farm, 0.o
Erm, &today went to my cousin's house(:

Siansiansiansiansian -.-
I want movie dates with Kehui, Shanice, Jermin, Geraldine
I want shopping dates with Shanice, Jermin, Jaslyn, Qiuling, Angeline
I want sentosa dates with Peiyu, Kehui, and alot of ppl!
I want a 6B gathering too(:
Oh gosh, i feel so greedy! But nvm:]

29/05:D
Jaslyn's love confession, lol.


Dardar's Melissa, Aiai's Siewhoon, Little miss angmo's me(:
So Jaslyn love us all!

Reply tags:
WakeMyDreams: LOL, you Weeboon right?

STEPHANIE: LOL, it sucks lor

Shufian: Tyvm

PEIYU: Yeah, dont think too much kay!

Ben: Woah cool, lol:D

Qiuling: Haha! Yeah, and youu tag le! :D

Angeline: Nono, not true! Dont crap laas:]

Shermaine: Hello Shermaine! :D

Shaoying: LOL, okay. Yay!

GERALDINE: Yeah! Must meetup! Go watch potc, &towning! <3

Michelle(:: Thanks! Enjoy your holidays too(:

Fathu: Cos we took them in the toilet, lol.

Yingwei: HELLO! Yea, you takecare too!

GERALDINE: Hehhh, yea, im desperate to meet youu mann! :D

Zzhan hongZz: Haha, tyvm:]

Queeness: I relinked you already! HAHA! &i love you too<3

JERMIN: Yeah, your my super duper nice girlfriend so i love her alot! Yay! We'll meetup:D

Lalashanice: HAHA! Suresure!

Alright! Byebye:]

No comments: