Monday, May 21, 2007

Yes baby, you are all i need

Yeaaps, here to blog.

These few days, wasnt much.
Today had school. Which was purely slacking periods.
First 3hrs of storytelling. Made me doze off -.-
Upper sec reccess again! Then somekind of computer talk.

I wonder how will tomorrow be.

Reply tags:
ZhengYang: Hello(:

Shaoying: Dearrrry!

ELLA ZEBULON: Erm, your welcome?

EUNICEE: No lor! Your great! Be our NCO laaaa:D

Karti: Will link youu up.

Shufian: Will link youu up too(:

J0lene: Yes! I'll practice, i promise!

Lynn: Hello! &yes, will link youu up:D

Shaoying: Will relink(: <3

!gina: HAHA HELLO! I miss youu too): ,will relink as well(:

Karti: Yesyes! I know!

Shufian: Alright, lol.

A minute you're giving me what no one can,
a minute, &everything seemed so superficial.
How i wished you knew how hard i fell for you.
&will i ever forget you?
Let fate grant me another chance to see you

No comments: