Tuesday, May 08, 2007

&all this while, i've liked you

HOHO!

&i am bsjafgsjlfgf freaking bored!
Haha!
Aw, i totally threw my face at the bus interchange.
I swear & promise never to yell at ppl again(x

&&Englishh's tmr, cant wait cant wait:D
Talking to shermaine on msn is like damn fun la!
HAH! Bdn gayyyyyyyyyyy:D ,and im les -_-!
Shitass! HA!

Alright,
reply the tags! :D

Qiantong: HAHA! Actually, both ways also can!

jiawei™: Thanks:D

JERMIN: Yeayea! Hoho! Cam whore the whole dayyy(: Lovesss<3 :D

PEIYU: HAHA!, yea! >:]

Kelly :D: Haha! Mei(:, yeap. I'll jy! &youu too yea? Haha!

JuL ;: No la! Hehhhh! :D

jiawei™: Heyyyy:D Tyty! Youu jiayou too(:

Felicia! <333: Yay! I love Felicia too! <3

Shermaine: Yea! Flood blog with photos! Aw, carbo day ):

Haha!
Dear exams! End faster and leave me alone! >:)

Aw, its my intuition.
And its telling me that i like you.

No comments: