Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Omfgz,
&im going mad for tmr laaa!

Sci paper.
Wtf is polarity mann!
Okayokayokay!

Ytd was goddamn eventful la!
Stupid freak, fucking qian bian.
So many nicer bags in this world, must you steal mine?
Youu wasted my precious time, or i would have been mugging away.
You asshole. ARGH!
But i got my bag back in the end, cos no valuables:D
Okayokay(:

Uh! Today's labour dayyyyyyy:D
No sch! But have to mug @ home :l
Damnit.
Physics is really killing me T_T!
Ok whatever :l

Reply tags:

Tivona ;D: LOVERRRR! Aw, i miss you la! JY for MYEs too!

Xiaohui-: Awww, mei!(: Long time no see! Ty wor!

Mel: HELLLLLO(:, HAHA, thanks<3

JERMIN: Yay! I love youu, &&youu love me:D MOACK<3

Kong Ting: SUPERMAN! :D I miss youu too ):

STEPHANIE:D:D: Haha, tyty. Youu too.

Chanel: Ohhh,okay(:

` jiayi {: HELLO! Haha, yeaa, will relinkk! Takecare!

Awwwww, i swear i'm never going to get bags with bright colors!

Why do i keep seeing you.
Why do i keep thinking of you!
Why do i miss you?!
Omg.

No comments: