Sunday, March 02, 2008

Competition was postponed! Woke up bloody early ley:/ Nvm. Ohohoh! I saw Serene today! Pretty surprised:]

:D
I watched The Leapyears alr(!)
Fucking nice show ok! Seriously, i dont get how Cynthia kept laughing. Im gonna get the dvd when it releases and spam watch it @ home! Its amazing how Jeremy and Liann had this connection. Having to love and lost all in one day:[ And getting over countless obstacles! Ok enough. O:

I wanna catch the Water Horse next! Looks kinda cool. Im gonna be @ ECP RSP tmr while my darlings are over @ IMM patronizing Cafe Cartel:[ How miserable. Anyway, im getting the same watch as Michelle and Stead. Prolly getting W8980i w/ stead as well! When its released into the market luh. Haha! March holidays will be taken up by my nco camp. That will mean, i have 3 days left with my gfs:[ Sad luh.

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

No comments: