Saturday, December 30, 2006

BACK!
Actually ytd, im already in singapore -_-!

Anyway, bought alot of stuffs, and the things are like so cheap? :D
Hahah, andand, i bought a pencilcase! YESYES! A pencilcase! =x
&, ties and keychains and clothes and alot of nonsense lah.

Jaslyn went bowling! She didnt wait for me :(
But nvmmm, first day of sch, im going okay!
I want get stirkes! Yes, Strikes, and spares!

& later, going gekpoh CC, see Peiyu! :D
My daddy's performing! Woohoo!
Meeting Jaslyn later. & giving her her present from Penang.

Reply tags!
Jaslyn: Ok lor! Get a float for me. I love youu the most lah, can?

Aqilah: Okay! Will link youu(:

Kehui: Hahah, Selinut! Thanks btw.

Jaslyn: Why must underline? Underline, then not nice lah -_-!

Kongli: Oh, hahah, nvmm, i still read yourr msg[:

Yay! Done!

No comments: