Friday, December 15, 2006

OKAY! TODAY! SO FUN YOUU KNOW!
I LOVEEE 6BBBB! :D

I am going to say everything that happened! :D:D
First, me and Jaslyn meet, then go put hair spray.
After that meet Christiana, Crystal, Xiaofen, and then Jermin.
After that Gina, Geraldine, Angeline, Darshan, Kenneth, Nevin.
Nevin is like damn tall! And his fringe, like longer liaoo, so look better. LOL.
Juliana and Joey and Siti came later.
Jermin got alot of mosquitoe bites lehh! :(
Then! Jaslyn and me uh! Play in the pool. In class tee and PE shorts. I got really very wet.
Then later, Nevin and Darshan and Me and Jaslyn and Angeline went 'swimming' LOL.
Then we pull Christiana and Juliana into the water! :D
Nevin uhhhhh! Push me two times lehhhh. &! I not yet take revenge.
Really very funn la! Then i think we scream too much liao. Untill security guard come. LOL.
Then we all run like mad, to the staricase, and hide.
The rest of the 6Bians help us take our slippers, hp, etcetc. LOL, tyty:D

Then used suana to dry up LOL, then went to eat, and help out.
The jelly! Its uber uber nice! The hotdog also!
After that clean up, then went to arena. For, bowling. :D
Then play 3 rounds. LOL, i always is watch ppl play lehh, so my first time. :(
Cant blame me if i lan! But, i still okay hor! LOL, only 4 times in a row, drop in the drain. T.T
Then went to the arcade or whatever. Play the car thing with Jaslyn.
I first round lose. Second round WIN! LOL, hahh!
Then went home. Take 182, get squashed, like sandwich? LOL.
So true lah! Then the man behind me like ticko peh like that. >.<

LOL, Then take 243 home!

PicturePicture!












































































Reply tags!
Jermin: TURKEYPIGU! YOUU LOVE ME, I LOVEE YOUU TOO! HEEHEEEH! Take care of yourr hand hor!
Geraldine: Ya! LOL, GO BOWLING AGAIN! WOOHOO! I LOVE YOUU!! :D

No comments: